|Virtual Congress Fees|
|Rheumatologists||150,00 US $|
|Related professionals||100,00 US $|
|Graduates in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Nursing *||100,00 US $|
|Trainees and Students *||50,00 US $|
* Both trainees and students are required to provide a proof of status.
** Any person who is currently in the last year of University Studies, Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Master’s Degree related to the field of rheumatology is considered a student. It is required to provide a letter from the Educational Center with original signature and stamp during the registration process.
Registration fee includes
- Access to all scientific content from the PANLAR 2020 Congress Programme
- Access to the Pre-Congress courses
- Access to satellite symposium
- Online access to abstracts / posters
- Access to virtual exposition
- Certificate of attendance
*All content will be available up to 3 months after the Congress.
All changes/cancellations must be notified by email to the Congress Secretariat KENES GROUP – email: email@example.com
- Until August 1st, 2020: Full refund less US$ 50.00 administration fee.
- From August 2nd, 2020 or no show: No refund.
The appropriate refunds will be made after the Congress.
Refund policy for registrations already made for PANLAR 2020 Miami event
Group contingents and individual registrations to the PANLAR 2020 Miami event have been automatically transferred to the Virtual Congress at the applicable fee. The difference to the original registration price will be refunded. The applicable refunds will be made after the Congress.
If you do not wish to take part in our virtual congress, you will be fully refunded. In this case, please send your cancellation request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1st 2020. All refunds will be processed after the Congress.
Methods of payment
All payments must be made in USD to KENES GROUP by:
- Credit Card:Payment by credit card is available only through the online form. We accept VISA and MasterCard
- Bank transfer: If you wish to pay by bank transfer or you are experiencing any difficulties with the online form , please send an email to email@example.com
Please note that bank charges are responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees